viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

PAUL SHOW IN AUSTIN FOR FIRST TIME - SETLIST - PHOTOS (3RD PART)


































SETLIST:

  1. “Eight Days a Week”
  2. “Junior's Farm”
  3. “All My Loving”
  4. “Listen to What the Man Said”
  5. “Let Me Roll It”
  6. “Paperback Writer
  7. “My Valentine”
  8. “Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five”
  9. “The Long and Winding Road”
  10. “Maybe I'm Amazed”
  11. “I've Just Seen a Face”
  12. “We Can Work It Out”
  13. “Another Day”
  14. “And I Love Her”
  15. “Blackbird”
  16. “Here Today”
  17. “Your Mother Should Know”
  18. “Lady Madonna”
  19. “All Together Now”
  20. “Lovely Rita”
  21. “Mrs. Vandebilt”
  22. “Eleanor Rigby”
  23. “Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite”
  24. “Something”
  25. “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da”
  26. “Band on the Run”
  27. “Back in the U.S.S.R.”
  28. “Let It Be”
  29. “Live and Let Die”
  30. “Hey Jude”
  31. First Encore: “Day Tripper”
  32. “Hi Hi Hi”
  33. “Get Back”
  34. Second Encore: “Yesterday”
  35. “Helter Skelter”
  36. “Golden Slumbers”/“Carry That Weight”
  37. “The End”
  
Paul performed in Austin for the first time in history Wednesday night bringing generations of families to the Frank Erwin Center. 
“Mom and daughter day. It's great. We love Paul McCartney and I grew up with Paul McCartney,” said Marie and Laura Ruiz.
“I saw him in 1964 on the Beatles’ first tour of the United States,” said Sondra Williamson, who attended the concert with her son-in-law Sandy McIlree.
“To think that generationally, we can come to the same show together; she saw them in 1964 and I wasn't even born yet. We're going to go see Paul McCartney, a Beatle in Austin, Texas…it’s amazing,” said McIlree.
It's a landmark event in a city that's growing by the hundreds every single day.
“Austin is very much musically on the global map. Circuit of the Americas has really cranked it up, they've got the Dave Matthews Band tonight and the competition is great and the audience is here,” said McIlree.
“I never thought I’d be sharing this with my grandson and my son, you know. It's timeless,” said longtime McCartney fan Benny Ogle.
“I lost my husband last year, and we grew up together as huge Beatles fans, and if he were here he would be here. I'm not guaranteeing that I’m not going to cry all the way through it,”. 
Wednesday night’s show sold out so quickly, the Erwin Center booked McCartney for another night, Thursday at 8 p.m. 




That Hippie Penny Lane
Apple

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario